Top Social

FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS LIP PRODUCTS

Sunday, December 24

Can you believe that the year is already coming to an end? I feel like 2017 just started and here we are celebrating another Christmas and waiting for a new year to begin. I just need time to slow down a bit so I can catch up, it's moving way to quickly.

I'm not the biggest fan of coloured lip products, I tend to stick to neutral and brown shades but since it's the Christmas season why not change things up a bit and show you three red lip products that actually goes well with my skin colour.

ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (LAX) - I have gotten so many compliments when wearing this liquid lipstick, it's a very very deep red colour that looks amazing on my skin.

ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Creeper) - At one point I hated bright red lipsticks but I don't know what it is about this colour it's the perfect bright red shade for brown girls, wouldn't mind comparing this colour to Fenty Beauty Stunna.

E.L.F. Matte Lip Colour (Rich Red) - Matte Lipsticks can be so drying on our lips, although this one says "matte" (which it isn't) it's still a pretty colour and it's very affordable as well.


Happy Holidays Everyone!! 

P.S: Click the name of each product to get the direct link for purchase.
2 comments on "FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS LIP PRODUCTS"
  1. Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot.
    buy industrial products

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature